AnsweredAssumed Answered

UK Piping standard library

Question asked by Simon Oldfield on Nov 5, 2007
Latest reply on Nov 12, 2007 by Simon Oldfield
Where can i get a decent library of valves, fittings, flanges,pipes etc to UK sizes, it seems SW has a pretty comprehensive USlibrary but the UK one is very much lacking, especially as i workin the water industry and tend to use a huge range of ductile ironflanged pipes, clay spigot pipes and PVC etc.