AnsweredAssumed Answered

how to register or take cswa exam?

Question asked by Alok Panchal on Feb 22, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 22, 2016 by Deepak Gupta

Hi everyone,


I am working as Solidworks Designer in fabrication unit in Canada as an immigrant on work permit and I would like to take CSWA (Associate) exam, but when I open purchase exam page, on CSWA exam tab it shows me statement like: "This examination is a three (3) hour, fundamental skills test for designing basic parts and assemblies in SOLIDWORKS. PLEASE NOTE: You must be of legal age, at the start of the academic year, in the country of record. Students may take the certification exams through the proctored SolidWorks Academic Certification Provider program."


So my first question is that, the Associate certificate is only for those who are currently studying?

Second question is, as an immigrant can I take exam from Canada? and

Third question is, as per the note appear on purchase page it's still a CSWA-Associate exam not an Academic?


Please clear these few confusions I have.