Assuming this is a user created workplane (and not one of the origin planes) right click on the plane and Flip Normal.
OK I finally figured out how I did this previously. Select the sketch then Tools/Sketch Tools/Modify. An orientation indicator with 3 black dots appears. Right Click on any one of the black dots and the sketch orientation will flip.
This does not change or have anything to do with the red or green side of plane orientation. My problem was that the black dots were not showing up. I logged out, rebooted, and started a new test part. For some reason the black dots are showing up now.
Still, I'm pretty sure there is a second way to do the same thing. Does anyone know that 2nd technique?
I just had a similar issue.
I sketched on the side of a weldment member. I subsequently made changes to the section which made the sketch "backwards".
I solved my issue by
- rolling back before the sketch
- Making a new user plane on the face I wanted to use.
- In the browser panel RMB on the sketch and defined new sketch plane as my new plane
- It was still backwards so I edited the plane feature
- under options select Flip Normal
- All was now well in the world