I have a number of AutoCAD drawings that will be migrated into our EPDM vault. I know we can do this, no problem. I do have a few questions though that I hope one of you who has AutoCAD files in your vault can help with:
- Where did you place the AutoCAD drawing formats?
- How do you handle AutoCAD xRef files?
- Did you create an AutoCAD Block repository?
- Do you use the EPDM AutoCAD Add-In in SolidWorks?
- If you do, does SW need to be re-installed to activate it?
- Lastly, if you are using the EPDM Add-IN in AutoCAD, do you think the effort to install and maintain it is worth it?
Thanks for any insights!