Please see below:
- swAllConfiguration - returns the suppression state for all configurations
- swConfigPropertySuppressFeatures - returns the suppression states for feature marked as 'Suppress Feature' in Configuration properties dialog (not sure about this - never used this enum)
- swLinkedToParent Valid only for derived configurations; if specified for non-derived configurations, then the active configuration is used
- swSpecifyConfiguration - returns the suppression states for the specified configurations. Specify the configurations as array of strings (variant) in Config_names
- swThisConfiguration - returns the single-element array of the state of the feature in the current configuration
Array of configuration names. Only applicable if swSpecifyConfiguration is used in Config_opt - otherwise ignored
Fantastic reply, Artem.
Its much more clear now. Why don't they write these things in the help file?
Even though it seem to me to be correct answer, I did not click 'Correct answer' button only because I have no experience to judge so.
Thank you very much.