AnsweredAssumed Answered

Fill a 3D gap under letters

Question asked by Matthew Martin on Jan 28, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 28, 2016 by Bjorn Hulman

Hey guys,


I'm having an issue right now filling in a gap between some raised letters and the face of the part. The letters needed be perpendicular to the bottom of the piece so the part can be removed from a mold vertically without the letters catching on the mold. I need to fill in the gap beneath the letters with a triangle and make it perpendicular to the part face the letters sit on. Hopefully the attached picture better show what I am talking about. I have tried doing lofts and boundary fills but have been met with zero thickness errors.


Any help would be appreciated.


Thank you,