3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2016 7:40 PM by Kelvin Lamport

Faces Go bad when in sketcher with grid on in swks2015 onwards - any workarounds ? pleaaase

Mark Sanders

Ooops I posted this with wrong title yesterday this is a fundamental problem which started with solidworks 2015 (and 2016 as far as I know) .

There was NO problem with 2014.... (mods please delete previous post > Faces Go bad when in sketcher with grid on in swks2014 onwards - any workarounds ? pleaaase   I seem to have lost the ability to edit or delete. Sorry to all (400+) people who viewed.

Hey Guys any suggestions ??

VAR has confirmed its an issue and SWKs has added it to the 'to be fixed list' aka spr's

BUT its driving me MAD :-)

Ghosting in sketcher with grid on 2015 plus small.jpg

See pic above and attached - yes all kosher hardware dell precion 4800 with certified graphics and drivers W7 64bit)

I am amazed that this is not driving everybody else mad too.... its a pretty fundamental issue.

We are on 2014 2015 and earlier to support several client's on earlier versions .. VAR said tthisis still not fixed on 2016 so no incentive to upgrade yet

(OH if only there was full  backward compatibility .. but that discussion is well trodden :-) )

ANY suggestions REALLY appreciated.