4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2016 5:37 AM by Anurag Shukla

Hi im currently a student at Clover Park Technical College (in Lakewood, WA) and the program im taking is Manufacturing Technologies (machine shop) however, this is only my first quarter, and we dont get into cnc milling till like 4th quarter my instructo

Anthony Lind

Hi im currently a student at Clover Park Technical College (in Lakewood, WA) and the program im taking is Manufacturing Technologies (machine shop) however, this is only my first quarter, and we dont get into cnc milling till like 4th quarter my instructor wants us to get use to the C.A.D software ( like get a hang on the controls and stuff) normally this wouldnt be a problem considering the computers in our class room/computer lab have SolidWorks, however our program (machine shop) is under going a change we are only going to have class 2 to 3 times a week instead of 5 days a week. this meaning that we will have close to no time in the computer lab to work on getting to better konw C.A.D software like SolidWorks.

Catia (one of your C.A.D software

competitors) gave our whole class access codes so we could access thier software from our home computers and better get to konw and understand thier software (Caita)

We were just wondering if we could get some kind of access code type deal for SolidWorks aswell.