After upgrading to 2016, I'm still seeing this behavior. Anyone else experiencing this?
Are you sure you are not editing the explosion and not the sketch? I have had to show numerous users how to edit explosion sketches after creation because the function is a bit wonky.
Pretty sure; is there some odd method to edit explosion sketches?
Basically, my process flow is this:
- Assembly with an explosion view needs another component.
- In the collapses state, I add component, mated in place.
- I open exploded configuration, edit explosion feature, and explode the added item. Hit the green check to complete that action.
- Highlight the explosion view sketch, click on the add/edit explosion view sketch button
- Connect the added component, everything looks good at this point.
- Hit the green check to complete that action, and the direction of all the exploded components has changed, and I'm unable to figure out how to correct this. The dialogue box still show the correct axis of explosion, but the model itself is all over the place.
If I'm doing something wrong, please enlighten me. I'd love to discover it was simply user error on my part, so I won't have to deal with the issue again.