AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to create dimple like indentations on a free formed surface, similar to indentations seen on a golf ball?

Question asked by Declan Chahin on Jan 13, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 17, 2016 by Declan Chahin

Hello i am designing an engineering project for school and one of y parts is like an aerofoil free formed object, it is kinda domed i need small dimple indentations on the surface of the domed structure. i am a beginner but am learning alot about solidworks but i dont know what feature i could use to help me create this type of surface. can anyone help me?


p.s im using solidworkds 2014