I changed the linear motor in the example to a rotary motor to suit my model.
Each time an output-time step happens, I increase the velocity of my motor 1 (deg/s). However, when I run this macro, the actual velocity increase at each output-time step is ~60 (deg/s). The consequence is that my vehicle moves much faster than expected.
Here is some extra information about my setup:
- FPS: 500.
- Tried both "Data Points" and "Expression" for motor profile (of course I set these values to 0 before running the script). The results were the same.
- I logged the arrMotorValue variable (this is, according to the example script, the motor's velocity) at each time step to a text file. After that I checked the text file, the value of this variable was as I set.
- The velocity measurement was carefully checked, so I believe the measurement results were correct (I mean the vehicle really moved 60 times faster than expected).