Yes, I think it may have something to do with the Spanish installs. Add an "Or" condition for the variable "EsLibreria" with a value of "Si" and see if that resolves your issue.
I would guess that it does have something to do with the language. I've never liked using the "Yes/No" type for a variable because of these types of issues. I would recommend that you change the variable type back to text, then set the condition to look for the value "1" (checked) or "0" (unchecked). With that it won't matter what language the value is written in and could save a lot of headaches.
Also, make sure that you record and submit this issue to your local VAR. They should be able to confirm this issue and let you know if it is a bug, if there are any other solutions or work-arounds and if SOLIDWORKS already knows about it.
Derek M. Lawson
I created a folder to keep our library parts in then controlled the workflow by the folder. Any file that goes into our Library folder will automatically go into the Library workflow. No data card variables needed.
I've have inconsistent behavior in the past with Yes/No Variables and CheckBoxes inm EPDM, maily because depending where you use them the values can expected are:
so I stopped using them...
Just as a general note, I never found workflow conditions to be very reliable or predictable since they lack hierarchy (well, not really, but it's not clear to me what it is...).
I use workflow conditions only for 2 workflows (out of 6), based on paths, and have the rest of the workflows set to path !=% .
after entering the initial state, files are sorted out to other workflows (via links) using automatic transitions with conditions. I find it to be more reliable and easier to debug. In this method you can also add user input for sorting - by manual transitions or by running a dispatch with a combo-box that sets a variable that is used further down the line for transition conditions.