I am new to Solidworks Composer.
I want to know the workflow for creating Assembly Animation in Composer.
I import Solidworks Model in Assembled state in Composer. I want to make an assembly animation from 0-100 inside Composer(Disassembly to Assembly).
The problems I am facing are:
1) My actual assembly is in the viewport of final assembled state. But the starting of assembly is to be done in different viewport. My Incomplete assembly is to be rotated at times for convenience. Which action should be performed for that - Rotate Command OR Changing Camera Alignment?
2) Is it recommended to make Exploded Views in Solidworks and then Import it into Composer or to make Exploded Views in Composer itself?
3) Are the neutral properties separate for each view? I want to use Restore Neutral Position for Exploded Parts to come into its original place one by one.
4) Using Views or Animation Keys initially?
5) The image quality within Solidworks Composer and Solidworks has a vast difference. Even after keeping 100% Refinement while importing, the quality is dull for my Sheet Metal Assemblies.
6) How to use Camera keys? When I do INVERT TIME SELECTION with camera keys in timeline then it creates a bad animation. Everything intersects each other.
Kindly provide your comments on this. Thanks in advance.