Providing sales, support services and training for SolidWorks products since 1996, Hawk Ridge Systems has been serving the needs of the engineering and design community for almost two decades. With offices and training centers throughout the western United States and Canada, Hawk Ridge Systems supports over 25,000 SolidWorks users.
Hawk Ridge Systems has an immediate need for a Training Engineer in our Mountain View and Portland area office locations.
Our Training Engineers combine their customer service experiences, engineering skills and product knowledge depth to provide expert level, comprehensive post-sales technical class instruction for all SolidWorks products. You will become an expert in all SolidWorks products. This position will purposefully expand on the capabilities of the Education Department’s tools to convey and deliver the highest quality 3D training experience. This is a technical position for degreed Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineers only. Applicants must have CAD and/or solid modeling AND actual engineering design work experience. CAD Portfolio required.
Join us and become an expert SolidWorks Training Engineer today.
Salary & Benefits
Hawk Ridge Systems offers a competitive salary based on experience as well as medical benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- 2 to 5 years mechanical design or manufacturing industry experience
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience with training, strong presentation skills, sales and excellent customer service skills
- In-depth experience with CAD software in mechanical engineering
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Operating Systems, MS Office products and related hardware devices
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, organize and manage tasks
- Commitment to excellence and pride in their work and team work
- Full understanding of the sales cycle and influence that engineering has on it
- Smooth and consistent presenter including but not limited to knowing the material at hand, understanding the audience and ensuring that the material is being understood fully
- Excellent problem definition and resolution skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
- Answer the Candidate Assessment Questionnaire.
- Only Applicants with Cover letter and Resume attached will be reviewed
Please no recruiters or calls about this career opportunity.
HRS is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for Mountain View, CA click here:
To apply for Beaverton, OR click here: