6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2015 3:28 AM by Josef Kasik

    Is there any way to recover an overwritten part?

    Gabriel Dransfield

      I have accidentally overwritten a part in solidworks. Is there any way I can recover the older version of the part, perhaps through an assembly using the part? Any help on this would be very much apreciated. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm new to the forum.