2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2015 11:53 AM by Brandon Fleet

Solidworks simulation licensed but doesn't download from the cd.

Brandon Fleet

I installed the student edition of solidworks, and it's showing that I am licensed to have a bunch of add-ins (solidworks premium, solidworks mbd standard, solidworks flow simulation, solidworks simulation premium, electronics module for solidworks flow simulation, hvac module for solidworks flow simulation, solidworks sustainability, and solidworks plastics premium).  Yet, when I click on "add-ins", it only shows that I have a few add-ins. (Solidworks flow simulation, toolbox, routing, and photoview 360).  I previously downloaded the 2015 edition of solidworks on my old MacBook computer and had all those original add-ins available, but deleted the bootcamp program that it was in.  Does my inability to access these programs on my new computer (a pc) have anything to do with deleting it from my old computer without having transferred the licensing first, or does the fact that solidworks premium, solidworks mbd standard, solidworks flow simulation, solidworks simulation premium, electronics module for solidworks flow simulation, hvac module for solidworks flow simulation, solidworks sustainability, and solidworks plastics premium are showing up under "show licenses" on my new computer an indication that I have the license for these properly transferred onto my new pc and it's a software issue?  This would be strange considering all these programs downloaded from the exact same cd's on my old computer, and yet if it were a licensing issue, it would be strange that some add ins were now accessible and others were not.