So I've been running a series of variations of a flow simulation (2014 SP5). I made a change in geometry that I wanted to make sure was captured in the mesh. Well apparently not everything gets copied correctly in a cloned simulation. I couldn't figure out what was wrong until I realize that it inverted the Ratio of the mesh so my fine areas became coarse and the coarse became fine. I would think that after so many years the software bugs would be a little more complicated than someone just dropping the +/- sign in front of a value.
I guess I'll have to take the time to inspect each mesh when I clone projects from now on.