Has anyone gotten this new 2016 function to work correctly in a render? My SW 2016 just crashes.
Including Annotations and Dimensions in Final Renderings
You can include dimensions and annotations in a final PhotoView 360 rendering if they are currently visible in a part or assembly.
In relation to the image in the SOLIDWORKS graphics area, the final rendered dimensions and annotations:
- Are proportionally the same.
- Are in the same relative position.
- Show the same text, symbols, and leaders.
To include annotations and dimensions in final renderings:
- Do one of the following:
- Click Schedule Render dialog box, select Render visible annotations and dimensions.To create an additional .png file that contains just the annotations and dimensions, select Save annotations to a separate image..In the
- Click Include Dimensions and or Annotations in the final rendering to bypass the Final Render dialog box and immediately save the preview image using the Saving Image dialog box. Select Render without Dimensions and or Annotations to open the Final Render dialog box to make detailed adjustments to your render before saving the image. The dimensions and annotations visible in the graphics area are not rendered..A dialog box appears with options for including dimensions and annotations.Select
- When the rendering is complete, click OK.The rendered image includes the dimensions and annotations.