Seeking DRAFTER & DESIGNER specializing in SolidWorks
Pollaro Custom Furniture is based in Hillside, NJ, and has an immediate need for a Drafter / Designer to join our existing Design
Pollaro creates museum quality furniture for diverse applications including residential, yachts, corporate suites, boutique hotels, and retail interiors. With over 28 years’ experience, our company is financially stable and is globally recognized for producing the finest furniture.
We are seeking an ambitious, detail oriented person who is fluent in SolidWorks, and is competent with AutoCAD 2D and 3D as well. Knowledge of furniture construction is preferred; furniture
specific training will be provided by senior designers. Freehand rendering talent would also be favorable.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Full proficiency with Solid Works.
- Experience with AutoCAD 2-D, AutoCAD 3-D.
- Experience with complex three dimensional forms.
- General computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational and creative skills.
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment but also work independently.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously.
- Produce multi-component Solid Works drawings.
- Produce detailed shop drawings.
- Produce break out components for different trades.
- Competitive salary.
- Profit Sharing Bonus.
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid time off including vacation, holidays and sick days.
Please familiarize yourself with our web site at www.pollaro.com prior to responding.