Take a look at this
- Issue one: Users unable to start SOLIDWORKS, error message: "Could not load SOLIDWORKS DLL: GdtAnalysisSupport.dll"
- Issue two: Many missing SOLIDWORKS add-ins after installing or updating SOLIDWORKS. This is a problem caused by Microsoft update KB 3072630(https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/security/MS15-074) which was released on 15 July 2015 and makes changes to the Windows Installer.
When also your add ins aren't working fine and you can't run complex macro's this is definitely the problem
Thanks for answer!
but is there no other solution?
Can you let me know (try out)if you also have one of the following errors?
Possible errors include one or more of the following:
- Error message “Failed to create ToolboxLibrary object”, followed by “SOLIDWORKS database is missing” while accessing SOLIDWORKS® Toolbox add-in
- SOLIDWORKS crashes when launching with a SWVBAServer error or when recording, playing, or editing a SOLIDWORKS Macro
- Error message “Could not load SOLIDWORKS DLL: sldshellutils” returned when selecting “Pack and Go…” from SOLIDWORKS or SOLIDWORKS Explorer
- SOLIDWORKS Treehouse crashes when launching
- Error message “Could not load SOLIDWORKS DLL: GdtAnalysisSupport.dll” when launching SOLIDWORKS or opening a file
- Missing Add-ins
- Error message “DWG document manager library is invalid or missing” when launching SOLIDWORKS or SOLIDWORKS Explorer
For example run a macro. When SW crashes i am pretty sure the problem is caused by the KB 3072630 MS Update.
And the only solution is the one i posted before.
the problem is solved,
somebody said it was indeed a update from explorer.
evertyhing works now
thanks for your help!
Can you please tell me what you did to solve the problem. I have the same issue with my Solidworks at work.
Thank you very much in advance
i've calld the helpdesk that delivers solidworks.
They helped me,
it was an update or something, and repaird SW..