2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2015 12:16 PM by Josh Ballard

Nothing is loading in photoview 360

Josh Ballard

I've been messing with this for the past few days and it is beyond frustrating.

I cannot load anything from "Integrated Preview", "Preview Window", "Final Render", or "Recall Last Render"

"transferring model information to photoview 360" appears.... Then nothing... looks like nothing was clicked.

I've done almost a 100+ renderings a few months ago. Nothing has changed with my laptop.

Any help would be much appreciated!

• Re: Nothing is loading in photoview 360
          Jeff Holliday

When you say nothing changed on your laptop, do you mean no updates either with Windows or SW? Also, providing us a bit more info may help - SW version, Service Pack, Graphics hardware/driver, etc.

I'm a bit lost as to what you mean by loading from "Integrated Preview", etc. I don't think that is possible. I think those windows are there only to let you see what the render will look like.

• Re: Nothing is loading in photoview 360
              Josh Ballard

Solidworks Premium 2015 x64 SP 1.1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz

8GB Ram

Nvidia Quadro K610M

Took out the from and added a comma

I cannot load anything, "Integrated Preview", "Preview Window", "Final Render", or "Recall Last Render"

As in these features when activated (clicked on) produce zero results.

I have done renderings of this particular assembly before with no problems.

Even with just a single part I'm having the same issue.