My goal is to make a fully parametric Ice Hockey Blade, and being able to generate one based on the parameters.
I found this excellent project made by the Solidworks Social team: SolidWorks Part Reviewer: Hockey Stick | MySolidWorks . It is very well documented where
My goal is to just start from a simple hockey blade and instead of designing many iterations of different blades, I'd like to find a way to make it completely based on the variables you usually find:
- The Blade parameters I would like to implement are:
- lie (angle between shaft & blade)
- openness (angle between blade and ice)
- curve position (heel/mid/toe)
- blade rocker (roundness of bottom edge)
- rounded/squared toe
- standard/tapered shaft mounting
In the Solidworks Social Team project, I thought that the lie was parametric as it was very well defined but turned out to provoke errors.
Given that I have little experience(~1 week in total hrs), what would you suggest me to do in order to accomplish this?
Thank you so much!