- I save an assembly file in a certain view. Then I close the file. ONly some of my SolidWorks files are doing this.
- Then I open the same file, and it appears in a different orientation.
- I notice this: Whatever the orientation was when I save the file, I see another orientation when I reopen it, and always the SAME orientation.
- I have no idea what has set that weird little "default" orientation-when-re-opening the file.
- I have no idea how to change that weird default orientation-when-re-opening(?) setting.
- I have no idea how to disable that orientation-when-re-opening(?) setting.
Can anyone enlighten me on this?
No matter what orientation when I save the file, I get the same "default" orientation the next time I re-open teh file.