the default pipe is sch10,when the pipe 1 is changed to sch40,all the pipe 2 are changed to sch40.
That is intended behaviour.
Unless you have something to 'break' the route (flanges, reducer, T, union or other couplings) then all pipes that are formed by the same 3dsketch will be of the same type, schedule, material....
In other words if you want to have part two in a different thickness then you have to insert a split.
1. go in edit route mode
2. select a point where you want the pipe to change and do a right mouse click and select split route
3. click on the line to complete the split route
4. now right mouse click past the split point and select route segment properties
5. in the side bar you can now alter that segment to what you want (in my case I make it a SDR17 instead of an SDR11 pipe)
6. click the green check mark on top to complete
7. the feature manager should now show you something like this (note that some pipes are SDR11 but some are SDR17)
8. all that is left to do is to move the split point closer to the elbow
However don't use remove pipe or all pipes will be the same again.
What you could do is give it a dimension of 0.02mm longer then the length of the elbow.
Have a nice one
Thanks so much.
Two points :
1. in general it helps if you post the questions you have about routing in the appropriate section of this forum= Routing
2. if an answer to a question is correct, then please mark it so when in future someone else has the same question they can easily find the solution.
Have an nice one
Retrieving data ...