AnsweredAssumed Answered

Complex Technical Surfaces

Question asked by Matt Lombard on Sep 13, 2007
Latest reply on Sep 19, 2007 by Matt Lombard
I'm looking for ideas for some models of complex technical surfaces, stuff like compressor vanes, airfoils, involutes, exhaust manifolds. In particular, I guess I'm looking for a technical description of some of the surfaces. I'm sure this type of data has to exist for airfoil and involute shapes in particular. Even medical application ideas may be useful.

Does anyone have any suggestions for where to look for this type of information?

Also any suggestons of other types of technical complex surfaces would be useful to me.

Thanks in advance.