AnsweredAssumed Answered

Addition of customized toolbar button (that's not in the list of available commands to drag over from customized section)

Question asked by Dave Krum on Oct 29, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 31, 2015 by Deepak Gupta

Good morning All,

Just a quick question regarding the possible addition of a toolbar button for a command which is apparently not available to drag from the customized section (see below).  I'd like to add a button to maybe the sketch toolbar for "Insert DWG/DXF".  With other programs, I was able to create a button and enter the command for it then save it.  I use this command constantly (when I get dxf files from a detailer and need to make a solid model from it) and even though its only 2 or 3 clicks to get there, it would be more convenient to just click on a button rather than jog thru a couple of menus to get there.  Right now I'm clicking the plane I want, then going to the Insert menu then from the dropdown choosing DWG/DXF.  Under the customizing toolbar section, I don't see where this DWG/DXF exists, I don't think it does or I would simply drag it onto the toolbar.  Thanks in advance.

Outcomes