9 Replies Latest reply on Oct 31, 2015 6:36 PM by Deepak Gupta

Addition of customized toolbar button (that's not in the list of available commands to drag over from customized section)

Dave Krum

Good morning All,

Just a quick question regarding the possible addition of a toolbar button for a command which is apparently not available to drag from the customized section (see below).  I'd like to add a button to maybe the sketch toolbar for "Insert DWG/DXF".  With other programs, I was able to create a button and enter the command for it then save it.  I use this command constantly (when I get dxf files from a detailer and need to make a solid model from it) and even though its only 2 or 3 clicks to get there, it would be more convenient to just click on a button rather than jog thru a couple of menus to get there.  Right now I'm clicking the plane I want, then going to the Insert menu then from the dropdown choosing DWG/DXF.  Under the customizing toolbar section, I don't see where this DWG/DXF exists, I don't think it does or I would simply drag it onto the toolbar.  Thanks in advance.