3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2015 2:59 PM by Frank Phelps

    What to call out sheet metal drawing.

    Frank Phelps

      Hello all,

           Quick question.  I have a sheet metal part we are spot welding braces on to.  When this process happens going through our quick turn vendor we get some bowing in one direction.  We want to limit this bowing to say no more than .090" in one direction.  What would be the best way to call this out?  Simply a note, GD&T for straightness?  Any ideas?  Thanks.