AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to add rolled edge to angled cone (spun lampshade)

Question asked by Reuben Le Prevost on Oct 21, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 21, 2015 by Reuben Le Prevost

Hi All.

I am trying to draw a 1930s Walligraph Spun lampshade. It is a cone, cut at an angle, with a rolled edge. So when it is manufactured it is spun, and then they roll the edge over a piece of wire or something.

I have drawn the shade, but for the life of me can't add the rolled edge, but couldn't figure out how to do it before this point either!

Any help would be much appreciated.