AnsweredAssumed Answered

where to find a u tube manometer solidworks? please help

Question asked by Karla Isabel Villalobos on Oct 13, 2015

i need a solidworks or a 3d cad of a u tube manometer for my tank project but i can't find it in the net. if anyone can help me please don't hesitate i need your help immediately please ? thanks