1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 6, 2016 7:19 AM by Marvin Stettner

EPDM Edit Workflow / Email Notification Template

Lawrence Kiefer

I have successfully edited the standard notification template. There are 4 parts of the notification I would like to change however there is no obvious way to do it.

1. In the notification email, it shows under File Name the entire path of the file as a hyper link. For us, this is way to much information to show and simply makes the link way too long. How can I change this to only show the file name.
      2. Is there a way to show the file names NOT as hyperlinks?
      3. Can I get rid of the Property and History column?
      4. Can we have a different email notification go  out for rejected files?
        • When a document that is out for approval gets rejected, using the same email notification that was used for the submission does not make much sense.

• Re: EPDM Edit Workflow / Email Notification Template
          Marvin Stettner

Lawrence,

At first: I would like to edit our template, too. Can you show me your template-code to get the table in the notification?

Your questions:

1. I'm working on it and want to test with this code: <a href="url">link text</a> The last one is an alias, maybe it will work.
          2. I thought you hvae to delete the <a href =...>, right?
          3. I delete some table parts and the history link. At the Moment it works.
          4. I'm not sure, but i read something about a VBA-Macro and this one generate a new notifications - But, i can't find more Information.

Greetings,

Marvin