2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2015 9:25 AM by Sarah Dwight

DriveWorksXpress Error message

Sarah Dwight

So I keep getting this message and cannot proceed with creating a form... but the message doesn't make sense because there are no references or objects required when setting up this part of the form. Any idea what I did wrong?

• Re: DriveWorksXpress Error message
          Sarah Dwight

BTW going back to Add/Edit Models and selecting the correct model didn't help. Neither did closing one or both models. Exiting DWX and opening it again did fix it, but I have no idea what I did to confuse the program.

• Re: DriveWorksXpress Error message
              Sarah Dwight

In the tutorials they say you can choose to advance/navigate with either the arrows or the buttons, but sometimes this confuses both the program and myself.

I would assume the back/previous button would take you to the last screen you were at, but sometimes it brings up a completely new screen!! or sends you back to the welcome screen! Sometimes DWX skips a subscreen when you select next and the only way to get to it is using the previous button.

EX: from FORM ► opens RULES TREE, then◄ opens RULES EDIT selection (skipped for some reason), then► opens RULES TREE, then► opens RUN MODEL selection, then► opens RUN FORM, then◄ opens WELCOME (not where I wanted to go!), then I try selecting the direct navigation buttons and I am stuck on the WELCOME screen.