AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can I create a gusset in a weldment on the round corner of square tubing?

Question asked by Ronald Plesh on Sep 16, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 28, 2015 by Ronald Plesh

I have a vertical square tube that has an angle welded to it perpendicular to the axis of the tube.  I want to put a gusset that sits on top of the angle and flush with the round corner of the square tube.  I cannot seem to be able to do that.  Any suggestions?