AnsweredAssumed Answered

Configurations

Question asked by Andrew Wylam on Jun 2, 2019
Latest reply on Jun 3, 2019 by Glenn Schroeder

Configurations

Please, can someone confirm I have a 3D Sail shape with/Graphic layout  If I just move items about on the layout sketches dragging part of the sketches to a new location size and or changing text /sail numbers all configurations change if I control position with measurement tools and go for one configuration no problem!  But is there a way of just moving one sketch without dimension it  by dragging and still only changing the one configuration at a time without fixing all the dimensions in a sketch first. So that they change just for one of the rig options you are working on.   The Boat has 3 different rig sizes  I think I should have just made 3 different files and adjuster each file to the required layout 

I am making a 3D module  for a trophy  so dimensions and size are not important just visual look 

EDITED BY MODERATOR: Moved to the Configurations/Design Tables space and marked as a question. Please post to the appropriate space when one exists (MySolidWorks for posts relating to www.mysolidworks.com) and mark questions as questions so the correct answer can be marked for future readers.

Outcomes