Post your entries to the SOLIDWORKS Visualize Miter Saw Render contest in this thread. Entries must be posted by Friday May, 18th 12am EST
Just a quick reminder of the rules.
Based on the feedback given by others in this thread here are the rules:
- Small model modifications will be allowed to achieve a more realistic rendering. Please keep model edits to a minimum.
- You are free to add anything else to the scene as long as the model provided is the main focus of the rendering.
- Any combination of materials / decals and Visualize settings can be used to achieve your rendering.
- The use of 3rd party photo editing software is permitted to post process your rendering.
- Photo editing software can be used to create decals and materials.
- The use of 3rd party Visualize Plug-ins (ex. HDR light Studio) is permitted
- Each contestant will be permitted to submit two entries per contest. The entries must use the same Visualize material settings and must be different views (ex front view & back view)
- Each entry should be 2400 x 1800 pixels (8" x 6" @ 300dpi print quality)
- Please list all software used to create the entry images when submitting your entries
- Please note your hardware and render time when submitting your entries.