AnsweredAssumed Answered

Google Chrome Questions

Question asked by Glenn Schroeder on Dec 18, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 19, 2017 by Rick Becker

I've been hanging on to using Internet Explorer to follow the forum, but in the last week or so it's gotten painfully slow, so I've switched to Chrome (I had to do that some time ago for Pandora, so I already had it installed).  Anyway, now that the background is over, here are my questions:

1.  With Explorer, if I'd click on a file someone had posted it would open a window in Windows Explorer with the file in it.  I could open it from there.  When I do that with Chrome it opens a window also, but wants me to save the file before opening it.  I don't want to save those files, I just want to open them.  Can I get around that?  And if so, please explain, using small words.  Please remember that Chrome is pretty new to me.

2.  It doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes when I'm replying to a Discussion from my Inbox my screen will jump up to the top so I can't see what I'm typing.  That never happened with Explorer.  I seem to remember someone discussing that here a while back (and I think I even replied to it) but I can't find it now.  Any help with this?

Outcomes