- The first variant - the Excel file can be connected to the SQL Server:
1. SQL Server\Objects Server\Linked Servers - to Create Linked the Server.
2. The supplier - MS Office Access... Provider
3. Data source... - (to place the Excel file in the shared folder on the server) + to specify a network way to it and a line to connected.
4. Then: Administration \ VaultName \ Lists for cards \ From a SQL database.
5. SELECT [value]
FROM [table]... [column$]
6. Server \ user \ pass .... + test conection.
- The second variant - creation of the virtual files with the required properties and a request of SQL of type:
Select distinct Vv.ValueCache
From VariableValue Vv
Where Vv.VariableID = (select variableid
where Variablename like 'AAA') and
Vv.ValueCache like 'BBB%'
order by Vv.ValueCache ASC
Notes - for creation of virtual files from the Excel list - is required experience work with XML queries.
My english too bad.
About your query, how to get the value of variable value1 and insert it to the query when editing the vaule 2 ?
there are several useful links:
but there are some more questions:
1. What types of files are used? Solidworks?
2. Bases of the materials SolidWorks are used?
3. What BOM types are used?
I think that this is corect answer.
I think that i need study this in weekend.
This card type is only for Solidworks parts, only for materials steel, aluminium,.. plate, beam,...
no standard components like bolt, screw, bearing...
PDM named BOM for buy components. materials...
But Drawings have only litle information (Value 4, 5, 8 + dimension, mass, qty)