1. -You can have custom labels on your views. I have one of them created in the "design library" under annotations:
2. -You can also create names of views and scales via the document properties. You would then create your drawing templates with the settings in this menu.
3. - I can see in document properties, you can change the style of the section arrow, but I don't see where you can have a custom arrow.
4. - I know that you can have any shape border on a "detail view", but I can't figure out how to make the border on the parent view the same shape. Perhaps someone can chime in on this.
5. - I have not found elevation call-outs like you have shown, but that would be nice.
I would suggest waiting for more input from more experienced SolidWorks users before you do anything based on my limited knowledge. Because I am going to tell you that in my opinion, run as far away from Solidworks as you can.
Have a look over at the Top Ten Idea Allow Drawings to Incorporate Architectural Section Lines (Building Section, Wall Section and Detail) by Alen Topic. If you are still interested, vote for the idea next week when voting opens up (I think it opens for voting on the 13th).