I created an XML file to use with Work Orders and everything works well unitl I check it in. The information reflects accurately in card and the XML file. When I check it, in all of the information is saved in the XML file, but certain fields in the card become blank. If I check out, and open the XML file in word pad, or any editor, and change one letter in the XML document all of the information previously lost, re-appears in the card, only to disappear again when the XML file is checked back in. I have a similar problem with a Router XML file, but the information disappears on the card when it is saved, but re-appears when it is checked in.