Is this a cut shape or extruded material. I don't know of any macro but you can create library feature based on cut extrude or boss extrude and can quickly add that to your models.
I guess those are milled holes where the radius would interfere with the part that will fit into the hole? You could either:
- Add holes to each corner using the Hole Wizard
- Edit the sketches to find corners of rectangles, add circles and trim the excess or simply cut all contours away
I think both options are very doable via a macro. Certainly if you pre-select the feature or sketch items that you want to edit.
Thanks for the answers.
I am trying to write the macro but I'm new in this stuff. If I select a rectangle, what command should I use to get the coordinates of the lower left point of the rectangle?
In the case where you select sketch entities before you run the macro:
This example shows you how to get the end points of a line. Then:
- Check if the points are unique (only half of the points are, since they are shared with a perpendicular line)
- Add those points to a matrix (or two-dimensional array actually)
- Draw circles with those points as the center