My company is experimenting with using Solidworks for producing drawings and we've noticed some issues. Maybe there are simple solutions I'm unaware of. Here's what we've noticed.
- Text size only seems to respond to the "points" attribute.
- The leader line for detail boxes can not have a line type different from the box.
- Can't show hidden lines behind one component and not behind another.
- The section view arrow style is very limited.
- It doesn't seem possible to do a text mask (hide the model lines within the text box).
- We can't an find architectural scale option.
That's all I can think of at the moment, if anyone has some suggestions. Thanks.