Up until recently (last year or so) when I used to click on a sub assembly in an upper assembly and hit delete it would remove the complete sub assembly. Now when I do it, it only deletes the part of the sub assembly from that sub assembly.
For example: If I am working on a conveyor and I inserted one too many pillow block bearings I used to be able to click on any part of the pillow block and hit delete to remove the extra bearing. Now if I click on the bearing housing for example and hit delete, it will delete the housing from the sub assembly and completely blow up my whole upper level assembly.
This change has cost me hours of rework replacing bearings and rebuilding assemblies that have had parts deleted from them. I really hope I can fix this change.