Hi Guys and Girls.
I am having an issue similar to this thread, where i can see there is a newer version but EPDM won't let me "Get" it.
the history is i;
- created model, (.sldasm with .sldprt) (obviously)
- transition to model check state
- transition to drawing production state.
- produced drawing (.slddrw)
- transition to drafting check state
- transition BACK to drawing production state (for revisions.)
all this happened yesterday without fault.
thismorning i get into the office and the drafting checker has pushed them back to me into drawing production state and i can't get the latest version of the slddrw draing ONLY. i have the latest versions of all the models just won't let me get the drawing???...any ideas??
yes i have permissons on both folders and states (and transitions for that matter) as i was working on it all yesterday in this state. and this i have checked again this morning to make sure the solidworks fairy that likes to magicly check and uncheck boxes for you didn't attack over night.
what i have tried;
- cleared the cache
- logged in and out a few times
- got the drafting shecker to check from his computer it is in the correct state
- got the drafting checker to check it out and back in again
- removed the permissions and reset the permissions on the state
and low and behold No. 5 seems to have done the job.....
ok, so any ideas WHY this may happen? just a brain fart from EPMD?