the swbrowser.mdb is the toolbox database.
it would appear that they used toolbox part(s) in the assembly, and they have a different version of the toolbox installed.
I have found the possible answer from Pascal Defour:
I had the same problem and could not resolve it with update browser.
If the update doesn't work you can try what I did. Simply open the database
'[snip long folder descrip]\swbrowser.mdb' with Access and look for the
table named "version". Open it and change the number (I guess it's 8.6) to
8.7. Close the database and retry your hole wizard.
I don't know if this could cause problems in the future versions but so far
it works for me...
Hope this helps.