AnsweredAssumed Answered

Asymmetrical fillet: one face has more curve than the other

Question asked by John Doe on Jul 19, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 22, 2013 by Jerry Steiger

I'm pretty sure the older version of solidworks had this feature. Basically it a fillet that smooths out an edge, but I want it to be shorter on one side. Or if anyone knew how to mimic the fillet that you would find on the bottom of the unibody macbook pro, the one that abruptly cuts off. Is it some kind of curved loft?


Thanks for any help!