Just to clarify I am talking about when in an assembly and you click - Insert Components - Browse - Drive/folder/part file and then configurations on the SW window and dial in a specific config = no change in config preview
I do not use the vault
Sorry, I didn't catch that part. Maybe it is time to submit an SPR.
I remember that it always worked for me but since I'm using SolidWorks from last few weeks, I can't confirm it right now.
- What is your OS.
- What is your SP for SW2011, can you upgrade that to latest and check.
- When did you spotted it for first time.
- Did you installed/changed any software on the machine.
- Do you have any other machine to replicate the issue.
- If nothing works, then either reset SolidWorks Registry or speak to your VAR (Reseller).
SW 2011 - V4
In SW 2011
Yes - but have not attempted to do so yet
I reported it to the VAR they forwarded to SW and now there is this SPR number YSI-372226.