We are proud to be welcoming Paul Parise of Convergent Technologies for another one of our NW Technical Tours – slated for Wednesday April 25th at CWU’s Hogue Technology Building in room 226.
@Paul Parise is a well regarded SolidWorks guru and wil be presenting on various - unique and useful applications in the use of SolidWorks such as:
• “Mechanism Design using Sketch Blocks”
• “Secrets of the Universe Revealed - Using SolidWorks”
• “Improve Engine Efficiency using Sketch Blocks”
• And other various design related topics on the earth, and the solar system, the seasons, astrology, why circles are round, robotics, rockets, fractals and more.
See how to apply this versatile program in a whole new way
Paul is a mechanical engineer and President of Convergent Technologies of Madison, Connecticut, is a frequent presenter at SolidWorks World, at company functions and at numerous users groups across the nation
Come join us for this engaging and technically rich event
Wednesday, April 25th in Hogue Technology’s room 226
• 5pm to 6pm dinner, beverages and networking
Meet CWU’s engineering students and Central Washington’s engineering and manufacturing community
• 6pm to 8pm – Paul Parise and his SolidWorks presentations