Another year has gone by, and the Bacon Brotherhood is trying to bring a little fun, some learning, and a bit of fund raising as well. Did you go last year to SWW16? Did you get a ribbon?
Come see us Tuesday Morning for our Tips and Tricks from the Bacon Brotherhood session!
Here's your RIBBON chance again! Using Twitter:
- You need to take a selfie with something bacon RELATED. (yes, you must be IN the photo)
- This can be food, a sign, or a pic with one or both of us. (both gets you bragging rights)
- You need to be in LA and Attending SWW17
- You Must post on Twitter with #BaconBrotherhood and #SWW17
- You Must also TAG us @Edsonius and @WMass_SWUG
- Then find either of us to collect your ribbon!
What's new for SWW17? Slightly new logo, with enhanced Baconess on the main logo. We will again be making donations to two funds that are close to us and the community. For every shirt sold $10 per shirt will be split between the American Cancer Society in memory of Wayne Tiffany and the Erica Leafquist Fund (Dana Farber Cancer Institute). We don’t need to go into details about each, but just know that both stories will touch your heart as they did ours. The T-shirt website is up now after a few delays, but it will be available until the end of February.
If you order by Jan 31st, the shirt may get to you in time for World! (sorry, for the short notice)
Thanks again to everyone for sharing in the fun!!
Please check out their stories below
Remembering Wayne Tiffany
Erica Leafquist Fund http://www.ericaleafquist.org/ or visit the website to donate directly.
Erica is the daughter of Eric Leafquist, who works for Dassault Systemes, SOLIDWORKS who lost her battle with Leukemia at the age of 14.
To order your shirt, go to
The Bacon Brotherhood
John Matrishon & Ed Gebo