Show off your modeling skills! As we continue to kick off our new user group, we are asking members to submit design ideas for a user group logo.
Please try to have these ready by our next meeting on 11/15.
Rules & Guidelines:
1. Must be created with SolidWorks
2. Size: Fit within an 8x8 inch cube
3. Design with 3D printing in mind (we have considered using some of these models as giveaways, trophies, etc.)
4. Submmissions are unlimited. If we get enough submissions we'll have the group vote on a favorite, and even if your model does not get chosen as the primary logo, it may still get used for brochures and other promotional material.
5. Get creative! Try to incorporate things that represent Roanoke, SolidWorks, etc.
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?