FAQ S-069442: I have two VirtualTester accounts, or I cannot find my certificate in my VirtualTester account. How did this happen and how can I fix this problem?

Version 1

Knowledge Base Solution

S-069442

Question

I have two VirtualTester accounts, or I cannot find my certificate in my VirtualTester account. How did this happen and how can I fix this problem?

Answer

This occurs if you use multiple email addresses for your certification activities. This can also occur if you provide an incorrect email address to VirtualTester when you take an exam or purchase a credit.

To resolve this problem, send an email to certification@solidworks.com with the account details and request that the accounts be merged.

The above information is an extract from the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base, which contains many thousands of technical articles written by the SOLIDWORKS Technical Services team.  The full Knowledge Base can be searched from MySolidWorks, the Customer Portal or the SOLIDWORKS search box in the application title bar. Subscription is required for access to the Knowledge Base.

Back to 'About the SOLIDWORKS Certification Center' Topic

Back to Certification Help Center

TechServices_Footer_Certification.jpg