FAQ S-069438: After I take a certification exam, can I discuss my results with someone at SOLIDWORKS or review the reasons I failed?

Version 1

Knowledge Base Solution

S-069438

Question

After I take a certification exam, can I discuss my results with someone at SOLIDWORKS or review the reasons I failed?

Answer

You can discuss your exam with an authorized training and support provider. You can also contact us at this email address:

certification@solidworks.com

Due to the complexity of an online testing environment, where every candidate receives a unique exam, we are unable to provide individuals with hands-on analysis of improvement areas in their exam.  However, we encourage you to visit our public website:

http://www.solidworks.com/certification

You will find a list of exam topics in which you should be proficient to pass an exam.

The above information is an extract from the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base, which contains many thousands of technical articles written by the SOLIDWORKS Technical Services team.  The full Knowledge Base can be searched from MySolidWorks, the Customer Portal or the SOLIDWORKS search box in the application title bar. Subscription is required for access to the Knowledge Base.

Back to 'After the Exam' Topic

Back to Certification Help Center

TechServices_Footer_Certification.jpg